Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the official website of the Exelon Hi – Fabs & Contractors. https://exelonhifabs.com/ This website is owned by Exelon Hi – Fabs & Contractors. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, and products we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy. (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically to become aware of modifications. Your continued use of this website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
- The terms of this User Agreement
- Applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up-to-date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Exelon Hi – Fabs & Contractors and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such an event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Exelon welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this website. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, and the like, submitted to Exelon through this website will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Exelon with respect to your access to and/or use of this website.